Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yeah, I know this is old art. I felt so bad about not posting I wanted to throw something up that hasn't been on the blog.

I am working hard on Rocket Dreams, I assure you. It is slow going when I only have a few hours at night to tackle the project. I am certainly not complaining, as I am very happy to have a loving family and a day job to pay the bills. I do however sometimes find it hard to balance everything I try to do. And when it comes down to it, my projects take a distant third behind being a husband and a father.

Ah, but no preaching from me. I will be posting some cool stuff soon. At least it's cool to me. The story is coming along, as is the character development. I am making progress, which is always a good thing. I also hope to have a teaser poster completed in the next few months. It may be just for me, but if I do get it printed I will let you guys know.

And thanks to the few of you who keep checking this blog out!
I appreciate it very much, and it helps keep me motivated.

Also, expect a big announcement from me in a few weeks!

Jeremy

3 comments:

mike said...

i love these characters, jeremy! this looks like it's going to be great story. :)

and i'm competely with you on balancing a workload. it can be tough, but at least it's balancing stuff we love!

sarah said...

Best of luck balancing it all :) Older art is still pretty art and really nice to see again.

I'm curious to know what your news is!

Dan Elder said...

well even with all the pressures you have ahead of yout art i still must say if your half the father you are the artist, then your kids are very lucky indeed

love the sktechs take care