Thursday, April 19, 2007

Poking My Head Above The Water




Well... I had to throw something up here. This is the longest I have gone without posting SOMETHING in a while.

A while back, my team developed a lot of the art for the M&M's World store in Times Square. All sorts of fun. This was a "rough" turnaround of their Green character as the Statue of Liberty. There are issues, but when you do as much art as fast as we did... there are bound to be issues.

As a kind of update... I am slammed, thus the lack of bloggy goodness. I am working like a fool with my hair on fire on my Parable comic. I am doing some animation development work as a freelance gig. And if all works out, I will be taking on another freelance project that could be big. I still have hopes of putting together a pitch book for the San Diego Con. Oh, and my day job. Drawing round chocolates.

I will post some of my original stuff soon.

Thanks for checking in people!

1 comment:

Simon Scales said...

Hey Jeremy. Very cool man!
Keep em coming!!