Monday, September 15, 2008

I Am So Telling Mom...


Happy Monday Everybody.

This week I hope to continue drawing idea sketches (scribbles) for my "Kids And Their Robots" series. I realized over the weekend that I was trying to push the style of the kids in the wrong direction, and with this morning's drawing I think I have pulled them back to where I want to go. Very "cartoony" and simplified. I want to focus more on expression than anatomy... and we all know that kids are all about expression. And yelling. And running and hitting.

1 comment:

aintshakespeare said...

I love these robot pics. This one is particular is very funny. I think your choice to lean more towards expressive characters is a good idea.

I love in this one how the robot is playing right into the pirate game. These are really fun.