Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If I Had A Robot...

Good morning all! I have decided to focus my morning/evening drawing time towards something maybe a little productive for a change. I have had an idea knocking around in my head for a children's book that explores the age old question that every kid asks... "What if I had a robot?" My plan is to post my progress every couple of days, and eventually end up with a book's worth of art that I took time to polish. I am sure there will be breaks along the way.... but I will get there!

I also want to thank all of the awesome people who have stopped by the blog, and have either left a comment or emailed me to say hello. I have been so busy with life lately that I fail in my effort to respond to everybody, but rest assured that I appreciate every comment.


3 comments:

Dustin Foust said...

Great blog. I really like your style. I can't wait to see your finished book.

Tony C. said...

Thanks Jeremy, we ARE awesome. But you take the awesome cake!

Are these sketches all done on the Cintique?

Breadwig said...

Well, I heartily approve of this latest development.