Friday, April 17, 2009

A Hidden Alien Milestone


This rather strange fellow will hopefully be explored more in a future post. To me, it looks like a secret alien spy is using a fleshy robotic suit to walk among us. Or at least shuffle.

On a slightly less interesting note, I just realized that this is my 400th post on this blog. That is amazing to me. Thinking back to everything that has happened in my life over 400 posts... two children being born, the job changes, relocating to a different state, new friends, new family, life, death...it is mind blowing. Then when you pause to consider where you will be 400 posts from now... my mind just blew again. I thank each and every one of you for checking in with this blog and I appreciate your patience as I doodle my way through life.

Again, thank you.


4 comments:

caramk said...

And thank you for keeping the blog fascinating enough to keep up with for 400 posts! May we see many many more.
May I pass around the virtual champagne?

Vanhoozerbot said...

Bring on the virtual champagne!
Ha. Thanks Caram.

Alessandro said...

,,,,ahahah very nice work i like so much.....complimentliesi

Josh Frost said...

Dude you have a great style! I was wondering if you ever have done a Darth Vader? I am creating a tribute book to George Lucas called "100 Ways to the Darkside" where I am having 100 hand picked artist create Darth Vader. I would love one for the book in your style. Please let me know if your interested!

Thanks a million

- Josh